ASAP (Academic Skills Assessment Program)
Assessments are usually meant to serve THREE main purposes:
- To enable students to determine their level of mastery in the concepts to achieve more.
- To provide educators with a feedback on the effectiveness of their teaching.
- To provide intelligent data to school management for effective decision making
ASAP a benefit for your school
- ASAP is scientifically designed diagnostic testing engine to evaluate student Learning Skills & Styles.
- Reports are comprehensive and easy to understand by students, parents, teachers and school management alike.
- Schools find ASAP as an effective tool to increase student achievement and improving their enrollment and retention.
Learning Skills (Maths & Science)
- Fundamental Concept Skills
- Application of Concept Skills
- Manipulation of concept skills
- Logical, Analytical & Reasoning Skills
- Problem solving and Quantitative skills
- Critical Thinking-Investigative & Exploratory Skills
- Understanding or Comprehension Skill
- Reading Skills
- Writing Skills
- Communication, Collaboration and Presentation Skills
- V – Visual
- A – Aural
- R – Read/Write
- K - Kinesthetic